Subject: Re: [Leica] my first Noctilux pictures
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 06:41:46 +0100

Hi Brian,

You are making very good use of your acquisition! You make a comment that you
do not have time to go on fancy expeditions and therefore just photograph
those around you. That is fine! That is also what I do--virtually all may PAWs
are just life around me, even those taken in other countries were taken during
business trips, like the one in London last week. That is for me the whole
point--to document my life and the life around me with my Leica.

Funny enough, I have a PC, but I like the Apple version of your pictures
better than the PC version. The Apple version comes out warmer on my screen,
the PC version is greenish and less attractive.

Nathan