Subject: [Leica] Widows XP/Mac was Gamma
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:20:05 -0600

dpost@triad.rr.com (Dan Post)12/27/015:53 PM

> Windows 2000 installation may be Bill's last chance to get into
> my computer.
> I was impressed with GIMP as a pretty neat program, and if this
> LINDOWS thing takes off- where you can run LINUX and WINDOWS
> software on the same machine- it might be the real bleeding
> edge of computer technology!

Qoted from <http://www.macdirectory.com/4U/4001823/ >

"Be Glad You Have A Mac." That's what I was thinking as the FBI's
National Infrastructure Protection Center issued a new security
alert to users of Windows XP on Saturday. Of course in the battle
between XP and OS X, there have been bugs on both sides, but this
new security breach from XP was so severe it warranted the FBI's
attention, and that's bad.

George