Subject: [Leica] re: 100% free camgirls
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:01 +1300

Kyle wrote:
> dear rachel, let me say, you are a breath of fresh air in this group. i
> found your pictures very ...
> interesting, subject matter provacative though technical execution left
> something to be desired.
> i am assuming that this is your first leica. a couple points:
>
> 1) you seem to be using an extreme wide angle lens which makes either your
> nose or
> your breasts seem oddly proportioned (depending on which you're aiming at
> the
> camera)

I too would like to thank you for the input into the group, Rachel. Some of
our older members have needed defibrilation, but most will heal in time.
Kyle has been kind enough to give some very good advice, and the only other
tip that I could give is to take some time thinking about your framing. It
has always been a tragedy that some young filmmakers never let subjects move
into shot from outside the frame, but boy, you're not guilty of that are
you!

Thanks again for your contribution, and all the best in your new endeavour,
Gary

"...the silence of reason is required for the curing of monsters..."
- -Michel Foucault

OO
[_]<|
/|\