Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 51
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:44:31 -0500

Nathan, all year I have enjoyed your images.  You have a quiet style that
records the scene in a polite warm manner, as if a good friend was standing
there and telling me about what is happening.  Your latest posting continues
that feeling and your technical abilities have increased greatly so that
your last postings are shot from an appropriate angle close enough to be in
the action or far enough away to show the scene.

I look forward to your continuing PAW.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com