Subject: [Leica] My second M6
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:47:06 -0800

I have had a lot of cameras over the years ( sound too familiar?)... I had
decided on the M series some time ago, and in the last 3 years, totally
weaned myself away from the "others".. ( yes, I still shoot Hasselblad and a
Technikardan 45 for artsy stuff....).  I am happy with my M6 setup... a
M6TTL .72 body, 15/5.6 Heliar, 35/1.4 ASPH, and 75/1.4 for travel, and a
90/2.8 thin TeleElmar  for those really light, outdoor days, and a backup CL
body, just in case.....

I got a chance at a M6TTL .85 recently......I received it today, after
looking forward to it this past week or so....  I have not been so happy
about a new piece of photo equipment in a long time..... I had a spare
GMP-Grip that I had picked up for this occasion, a while back: the 75 was a
waiting......I even had a roll of film ready to go.... Don't ask me why, but
I really enjoy this particular body, and especially its possibilities for
the 75.  Wish me luck, it is going to be a lot of fun.......

Hope the .72 does not get too jealous......of course, the 35 is bolted onto
that body, so it should hardly get lonely!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net