Subject: [Leica] last sorta a week extravaganza
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 20:30:07 -0500

For my last submission of the year I am presenting a neighbor of mine.
About five blocks from my house is the most incredible display of Christmas
lights to be seen in Atlanta.
This first image is an establishing shot taken from the golf course into the
front yard.

The second shot is taken from the side yard into the back yard.

The third shot is from the right side of the front yard across the front

The last shot is from the entry walk across the left front of the yard.

All shots with a 35 Summicron R at 5.6 and an exposure of 15 seconds.

My thanks to Sonny C for inspiring me to take out the tripod and record the
lights.  I hope you all enjoy the lights as much as everyone in the region
does.  People come from miles around to show their children or become
child-like in wonder.  Perfect for the season.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] last sorta a week extravaganza)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] last sorta a week extravaganza)