Subject: RE: [Leica] Week 51 - Gilbert
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:24:37 -0600

Gilbert,

Although my first, knee-jerk reaction is that the foreground is too dark
(lost in the shadows), looking at it more carefully convinced me that the
important stuff is in the distance (the dust clouds, the flag, etc.) while
having a darkened foreground and silhouettes of the people gives the distant
objects more importance. Good (albeit bleak) image.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA