Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in Cape Town
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:05:44 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 23/12/01 19:23:29 Paris, Madrid, patriquen@yahoo.com
a écrit :

> Hello all
>
>  I'm visiting Cape Town (last trip was 25 years ago) after
>  Christmas and would appreciate any recommendations on Leica
>  shops, plus places to go, see, etc.
>
>  Thanks
>  Steve Patriquen
>  London

Hello Steve . My last trip to Cape Town was in ...1970 .
I was 7 years old and finishing a 6 year period in SA .
My father used to work for a big steel compagny in
Vanderbilgpark . I still remember fishing for crabs in the
Val River .
The familly camera at the time was a Monolta SR 7 .
I can't remember of places to go . At the time I wasn't
looking for Leicas but for Matchbox , the toys ...

Anyway the country has changed a lot .
I wish you a nice trip in SA and good pics .

Jo Goodtimes , France