Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS:the Tri-Elmar rules!NOW: Marc & Seth. :-)
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:34:14 -0600

on 12/22/01 3:28 PM, Marc James Small at msmall@roanoke.infi.net wrote:

> Thanks, Ted, but you've missed the gravamen of this dispute -- Seth whinges
> and carps, and I merely suggest he do something positive.  I, therefore, am
> above criticism!  <he grins, much in the spirit of the season!>

HA! I knew one day Marc would break and show some emotion to his monotone! I
see the grin even if it's not an emoticon!!! Does this mean you don't think
Ted can tell your grinning...I'd think he'd be an experienced list member
unlike myself...

(just reflecting back on the day when Marc spoke to me with no emotion...how
far he's come in the short while I've been here...sniffle) :) <=smiley
- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com