Subject: [Leica] Marmite, the UK pastime!
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:49:04 +1300

Tim wrote:
>Sorry, but it's a UK condiment borrowed by he Kiwis because they can't stand
>that disgusting Vegemite stuff the Aussies put out...

Shame on me then! I always thought we invented it, now I can finally blame
it all on my forebears! You weren't kidding about the Vegemite were you Tim.

Cheers,
Gary

"The university has, in fact, become a sausage-machine which turns out
people without any real culture, and incapable of thinking for themselves,
but trained to fit into the economic system of a highly industrialised
society. The student may glory in the renown of his university status, but
in fact he is being fed 'culture' as a goose is fed grain- to be sacrificed
on the altar of bourgeois appetites."

 -Daniel Cohn-Bendit (1968)
  Obsolete Communism:
  The Left Wing Alternative