Subject: Re: [Leica] Used in San Francisco
From: "thomas schofield" <tdschofield@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:38:04 -0800

Don't forget Reed's in Walnut Creek.  They negotiate, particularly on
package deals.  You can often get a real good deal with them if you agree to
take "as is" with no warranty or return privilege -- if so, ask the salesman
to take it in the back and check the shutter and meter, and they usually
will accomodate you if you are being nice.  If you go on a Leica clean &
check day, you can even have Brenda give a used camera a check for you!

I was impressed the one time I visited Pardees in Sacramento.  K&S has a
good selection of used, but at high prices.  Gasser gets some interesting
things in, but prices can be high, though they usually will take about 10%
off if you make an offer.

Tom Schofield