Subject: [Leica] Cheers from Santa . . .
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:07:54 -0600

Season's Greetings to LUG folks everywhere . . .
I wish you all the best of the season and may the year ahead be in
focus, perfectly lit and expertly composed.
As Van Morrison sings... "thanks for the information" ... and much, much
more. Cheers from Santa and me...  /matt

http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/santa.htm

It's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer and singing songs of joy and peace . . .
        ~ Joni Mitchell -- "River"