Subject: Re: [Leica] Used in San Francisco
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:18:47 -0800

On 12/21/01 8:08 AM, "Jason Vicinanza" <jason@futurafish.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Ill be in San Francisco early Jan and im in the market for a used 35mm
> Summicron. Can any of you suggest a place where one may source the
> aformentioned lens? Id like to use my 35mm Voigtlander as part payment.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jason
>
> Jason Vicinanza
> jason@futurafish.com
> http://www.futurafish.com
>
> --
There was a studio sale in Portland, Oregon last Saturday they had a mint
boxed pre ASHP 35 f2 with hood caps etc they were asking 700 and it did not
sell by the end of the day. I don't have the number but the Oregonian
Classified Department can look it up section 534 ran Fri and Sat  "Studio
Sale" big ad...or you might l;ook up classified on www.oregonlive.com  Mark

Replies: Reply from "Peter Brock" <p.j.brock@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Used in San Francisco)