Subject: [Leica] FS: Billingham bags
From: Bryan Caldwell <bcaldwell51@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:05:02 -0800

Friday For Sale:

One Billingham original Hadley bag with insert, khaki. Includes shoulder
pad. Less than one year old with very little wear. When I purchased it from
B&H, I believe it sold for $174.95. Sale price: $125.00

One Billingham #206, black, with insert. See the Billingham website for a
http://www.billingham.co.uk/newbillweb/html2/Photo/1020306part1.htm
One of Billingham's "new" bags. This bag has been very lightly used and has
been sitting in a closet for the past year. It had the stitching which
creates pen/pencil pockets removed to enlarge the two front pockets for
greater storage capacity, but otherwise is in perfect shape. B&H price is
$249.95. Sale price: $200.00

Both prices are less shipping method of your choice. Email privately for
any additional details.

Bryan Caldwell