Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M3
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:35:29 -0700

I have had no problems focusing my 90/2AA wide open on my 0.72 TTL. I now
sometimes use the 1.25x magnifier as it allows me to open both eyes and get
that wonderful floating frame effect. If you use a 0.72x M you get a great
35mm frameline and you can add the 1.25 magnifier to get the same finder
magnification as the M3 for the shallow DOF lenses and ease of opening both
eyes. The best of both worlds in my opinion.

John Collier