Subject: [Leica] Multiple For Sale postings
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:32:19 -0800

Pet Peeve #3b
Just in case any ones interested people or companies  who post their For
Sale list here and give their send key an extra tap or two for good
measure go right to my permanent kill list.  History. The Bizarro zone.
We're getting this all of a sudden for the holidays.  Not my chear of choice!

Most but not all tend to be people/dealers who are really not involved
with the LUG in the first place and not familiar with the tone.
They don't read it.
They're just hear to sell their stuff on Thursdays.

Anyone who IS involved here active with the LUG would know better. Or is
dong an amazingly good job at not paying attention.
The vibes are all wrong man!!

Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from "michael grady" <michaelgrady@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Multiple For Sale postings)