Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Who'd be a PJ in these troubled times?
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:07:53 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Jeezus!!!
While I have no use in general for liberal-eco-wacko causes, including
Greenpeace, this is reprehensible treatment for a journalist.  We >>DO<< have
bigger worries to address in our country (and the world?)...maybe this will
die out on it's own, or be thrown out of court.  We hope.
Walt
(who likes to take pretty pictures of "uplifting", non-political subject
material, and who is a registered republican in my county) (just trying to
keep the FBI away from my door!)