Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tragedy upon tragedy
From: Robert Schneider <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:31:38 -0500

I'm sure that the only president we've got and everyone around him would
be happy to let a Jacques Lowe type follow him around and record his
daily life with great intimacy.  Same was true with Ronnie, Poppy and
Bubba.  It's those damn myopic editors at Time and Newsweek who block
the creation of these valuable records. Yeah, right.

Rob Schneider