Subject: RE: [Leica] suitability of M for wildlife photography
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:57:13 -0600

Wildlife photography can be fun and exciting, like hunting but without
anything dying. But just like hunting, getting close to the animal is not as
easy as it might seem. I had the best luck getting camouflaged, setting up a
tripod, and then sitting motionless (alone) for 30 minutes or so. If you
think one can go out with a 135mm lens and get an image that looks anything
other than forest, I would suggest the zoo. And even then, you'll be doing a
lot of cropping!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA