Subject: Re: [Leica] For those using PayPal
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:53:12 -0600

And thank you for the PayPal heads-up.

Lea
- ----- Original Message -----
From: <urizen@telocity.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 7:18 AM
Subject: [Leica] For those using PayPal

: As a number of the gentle souls here use PayPal, I thought I'd pass on
something I ran across this morning.
:
: There's a email scam going on - see the story on the main page at Ars
Technica
: ( www.arstechnica.com )
:
: I've found Ars to be a reliable source on matters like this.
:
: ObLeica:  I'm dragging the Mrs. to the 2002 Leica seminar.  Now I just
have to wean her off the N70.  I'm thinking the M6 and 50/2 should do it.
:
: C. L. Basso, K.C.S., M.Sc.
: "In my opinion, he regarded the title Heretic as a
: stamp of honor - if truth begins with heresy."
: --Evan S. Connell, /The Alchymist's Journal/
: --
: To unsubscribe, see http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/unsub.html
: