Subject: Re: [Leica] ordered Noctilux
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:45:31 EST

In a message dated 12/17/01 10:24:49 PM, red735i@earthlink.net writes:

<< I am a dissenter.. I liked the look of the  lens, but the weight and bulk

wore me thin.    I travel with my Leica setup.  The thought of carrying

arond the Nocti was too heavy....   I sold it.  Do I regret the sale?

Sometimes.  ( Note that this usually happens when Rei puts up new Nocti

Pictures) But I would not use the lens to the extent I would like, so at

other times I am pleased with the sale......

Courses for Horses.....

Frank Filippone

red735i@earthlink.net >>

I have to chime in here....as the person who bought his lens, I for one was
very pleased with Frank's sale!

I've yet to post any images to the LUG yet, I'm still dealing with
development and printing logistics, but I like the lens, despite it's oh-so-
heavy- weight.  And besides, what's a little traction?   I only spent one
week in the hospital when I accidentally tried to lift the lofty nocti too
quickly.  My back gave out and the rest is chiropractic history.  The doctor
says that if I keep taking steroids as well as stick to my intensive weight
lifting regime I might be able to actually use the nocti unassisted by a
tripod....hehehe  ; )

Now if I can only find some Luggers unsatisfied with the weight of their 75mm
lens....

Kim