Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures from landscape workshop with Charlie Waite
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:41:59 +0100

Hi Rei,

Thanks!

I did use a bunch of cameras. Since I was driving to Belgium and knew that we
would have a bus there to take the group around, I could allow myself the
luxury of just taking all my equipment with me. It gave me the flexibility to
be able to shoot regular B&W, color or infrared, in both 35mm and MF,
depending on what I felt like and what the scene called for.

Damme is a small town near the Belgian North Sea coast, a few km from Brugge
(Bruges). The town itself is nice but nothing special,  we just used it for
our "headquarters" during the workshop.

Nathan