Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] shade
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:48:33 EST

In a message dated 12/18/01 11:59:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi writes:

> Might this be the same Seth that had so strong opinions of 50 mm Leica
lenses
> in the VF? Gives perspective - the opinions were fully backed with
> photographic "evidence" - only the pictures were of the outsides of the
> lenses, not results made with same.

Hello Raimo:

Yes, the very same Seth. Did these opinions seem to you stronger than those
of Erwin Puts?

Worse than my strong opinions, the photographs of the outsides of the lenses
were provided by the infamous General Roy Moss. I believe that Erwin would
tell you that comparing magazine reproductions of photographic prints in the
very small sizes that the VIEWFINDER format permits would prove nothing
whatever about lens qualities.

Over,

Seth       LaK 9