Subject: Re: [Leica] ordered Noctilux
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:26:46 -0800

Brian Reid wrote:
>>> Today I placed an order for a Noctilux at Keeble & Shuchat in Palo Alto.
> They were out of stock or I would probably have walked out of the store
with one.<<<<<<<<<

Good on you Brian, you wont regret it as it's a fun lens to work with
.............  once you get the feel of it. One thing about buying Leica
glass is, if you don't like it after a bit you can be assured you 'll sell
it for the price you paid and not too often a farthing less.

Please let the crew know after you've played abit.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant