Subject: Re: [Leica] VII
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:11:34 -0800

I don't know, but it sure looks like NGO photography to me.
I've had a number of friends complain that photojournalism is dying. A
number have bailed out and gone on to more commercial ventures.  Which
make wonder if this isn't a coming ground swell of _concerned
photographers_ trying to stem the tide of editorial disinterest with
their whining pollyanna rubric.
Albeit the work is technically sound, I had to stifle a number of mental yawns.

 Slobodan Dimitrov