Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Gripes, long
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:23:58

I will suggest to distribute email on Internet to members who wants that
way, especially if this is just an information. In many organizations, right
now, there is two way distributing of information (regular mail and e-mail),
with time e-mail distribution grows, regular mail shrinks. This may reduce
cost of communication with LHSA members.

Victor