Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:00:10 -0800

Dennis,

thanks for your cheaper suggestion... once I have my next dose of medication
I'll give it a try and keep you all informed...
By now, I don't really know which of my hands is the left one... then I can
figure out which is the right one.
Maybe I feel a little bit confused after reading so much said about bags.
It would be helpful to get back to lens caps with a nice LUG logo, some
filters engraved as Leitz Germany LUG member or some cheaper with Leitz
Canada LUG for those who cannot afford Germany stuff...
By the way, I think Germany caps are far better than Canadians and cheaper.

;-)

By the way, where could I get a case to fit one Tom's softie.
- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Our own bag)