Subject: Re: [Leica] Park Square vs LHSA
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:11:44 -0500

At 05:14 PM 12/16/01 -0800, you wrote:

>I bet we'll get Ted and/or Tina at the LHSA goings on as well one of
>these years!

I've been, Mark, and it was wonderful!  I attended the LHSA meeting in
Charleston. Charleston is my favorite city in the world and LHSA is to be
commended for choosing it for a convention site.  It was great for a
meeting of Leica collectors and users, and I have no regrets at all about
attending; but, in my opinion, it didn't include anywhere nearly as much
for the fee as the Park Square seminars.  You are comparing apples and
oranges.  I'll continue to go to both, but for learning more about using
Leicas, I'll continue to sign up for the Park Square Seminars!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com