Subject: Re: [Leica] SoCal Camera Stores.
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:12:07 -0800

Re San Diego:
Bob Davis camera on Fay street in La Jolla ( a neighborhood of San Diego) is
the only Leica dealer in town. He always has a few used items. Nelson's has
a few consignment items, and George's on 30th street is the place for
everything non-Leica.

La jolla's coast is more scenic than 30th street (seals, pelicans,
watersports).
India St. (Nelson's) is picturesque in a plasticy SoCal sort of way (you
look down on the waterfront from there).

Mike Quinn