Subject: [Leica] Park Square vs LHSA
From: Mark Rabiner <>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:14:25 -0800

"Park Square Camera & Photo is pleased to announce their Y2002 Leica
Seminar which will be held October 24-27, 2002 at the Sheraton Four
Points in Eastham, MA on beautiful Cape Cod.  Space is limited and we
advise an early registration. The package price for Y2002 is $699.00"

What a deal! You'd think a thing like that would cost at least $700.00!!!

A LHSA meeting cost about half that by the way.

I bet Karen and I both combined spend around $399.00 each year depending
one which meals and tours we took.

Maybe if LHSA had one in Cape Cod they'd have to charge more.

I bet we'll get Ted and/or Tina at the LHSA goings on as well one of
these years!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA

Message from "Steve LeHuray" <> (Re: [Leica] Our own bag)
Message from Marc James Small <> (Re: [Leica] Our own bag)