Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 10:01:16 -0800

on 12/16/01 9:23 AM, Jeffery Smith at jsmith45@bellsouth.net thoughtfully
wrote:

> I am not in need of a camera bag, per se. I am in need of a briefcase that
> has a place for a camera so that I can carry it with me whenever I have the
> briefcase. Right now, I have a P&S in a pocket of a black leather Coach bag
> (that was preposterously expensive). I want a bag that is a briefcase (not a
> small suitcase type, but one with a strap) 95% of the time, and a place to
> put a Bessa-T with a collapsible 50/2.8 Elmar 100% of the time.

Well I have a Lands End canvas briefcase that works pretty darn good. Holds
my computer, an M6 with lens, some film, papers, books, etc. So a P&S should
fit really nicely!

I just got my daughter one of those Canon digital elfs and THEY will fit
almost anywhere. I'm impressed with this little camera and the images it
produces.

Adam