Subject: RE: [Leica] New RF Buyer...
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:46:46 -0600

The major concern I had in investing in Konica Hexar RF over Leica M is that
good repairmen can keep a Leica M running for a century. I doubt that we'll
see that for the Konica Hexar.

I was always amazed how Mexican auto repair shops could keep a 1950's car
running for decades, while American repair shops just told you to buy a new
car. A Volkswagen beetle in Mexico could probably run forever given their
repairability.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA