Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted & Tina/ was NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:06:06 EST

In a message dated 12/15/01 1:14:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gwpix@hotmail.com writes:

> >However, in case I'm not, who am I in case I'm not who I think I am? :-)
>  >
>  >Ted Grant Photography Limited
>  >www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant
>
>  A lovely story went around the UK a while back that Prince Charles,
visiting

>  an old peoples home, asked one senile old lady "Do you know who I am?" and
>  she answered "No, but don't worry, matron will tell you?" Not at that
stage
>  yet are we, Ted?

.........a friend recently told me of his attendance at his college 50th
class reunion with a classmate, both in mint condition showing little signs
of usage; they were walking across the quadrangle when they spotted a
classmate sitting on a bench, in not-so-mint condition (cf Fair). They
approached classmate and my friend, smiling, extended his hand and said: "hi,
I'm Bob Lawrence." The old classmate looked up, smiled, took his hand and
said: "yes indeed you are; and what a remarkable memory you still have!"

Seth        LaK 9