Subject: RE: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:17:46 -0000

SthRosner@aol.com wrote:

"I may be treading on toes here, but I cannot imagine a knowledgable and
serious photographer owning the Noctilux and no other 50mm lens. To do so
would mean that when the 50mm focal length is needed, the only lens
available
would be the Noctilux, as wonderful as it is."

I've got a Noctilux and a 50/2. I haven't found a need to put the 50/2 on a
camera since I bought the Nocti, and will be selling the slower lens when I
get time.

(Cheerfully lining up with the un-knowledgeable and un-serious)