Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Billingham Bags...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:48:15 -0800

John Straus wrote:

> on 12/14/01 12:52 PM, Craig Zeni at clzeni@mindspring.com wrote:
>
> > I use a Billingham 'attorney' briefcase with one of their side pouches
> > snapped on to carry the camera - room for the camera and the cell phone and
> > very quick access.
>
> I need to look into these Billingham bags. Does anyone know of a dealer in
> Chicago, IL that carries them?
>
> Thanks
> --
> John

John the Billingham are OK perhaps a bit fancy. I'd also check out
Domke, give me plain canvas any day.
http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/domkest.htm
Or  Lowe-Pro for it's wide range to choose from.
http://www.lowepro.com/
Neither have  "MUG ME NOW PLEASE I AM A RICH SUCKER" emblazoned on them.
You don't get elegant accoutrement ...
but you get a good feeling from the functionality of the gear.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] [Way OT] Billingham Bags...)