Subject: [Leica] Leica 2002 calendar
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:38:04 +0000

I received my 2002 calendar today from my Leica dealer, and it is the best
one that I have had in the last three years of getting them. All the
photographs are by Magnum photographer Marc Ribaud and are all his images of
children. I think every one could be framed to make a great set, but then
that would ruin my calendar.

Well done Leica!

Gerry
www.gwpics.com