Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Meter Recommendations
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:27:33 -0600

Greg, is it ugly, or not working?  I would hate to give up my luna-pro.  I got it
second hand twelve years ago, and have replaced the batteries about three times.

Other than that it keeps on.   If it is still working good, I'd just keep it.  You
could send it off for an adjustment if you want.

I like experienced equipment.

Sonny