Subject: RE: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:14:07 -0600

The bokeh is nice, unless you get point sources of light (like street lamps
or headlights at night). Then it resembles the bokeh of expensive motion
picture lenses aimed out of focus into headlights. That's not bad, but I
don't particularly like it.

Do you not get that effect?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA