Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:07:35 -0500

Feli, I think you must have been following me around, I get the same thing whenever I entrust a neophyte to take a shot with my M.

ROTFLMAO

Noel Charchuk

Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> wrote:

>"B. D. Colen" wrote:
>>
>> But Feli, it's YOUR camera. Carry a camera that works for you, not for
>> every passerby in the street.:-) (BTW - I know exactly what you mean -
>> if someone isn't use to rangefinder cameras, it's hopeless...;-) )
>>
>> B. D.
>>

>Yup, I've been decapitated, cut in half, turned to a smear or streak.
>They've done it all. Does this sound familiar to anyone?:

etc etc
"Is it red?"

                               GIRLFRIEND
       "Grrrrr...."

                               YOU
       "Does the double image line up?"

                               GIRLFRIEND
       "YES!!!"

                               YOU
       "Alright. How this? (grin)"

       <click!>

                               GIRLFRIEND
       "I can't believe you paid $2000 for this piece of junk."

- --
Visit my website @
http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch