Subject: RE: [Leica] "The Coke Addict"--Leica PAW, December 15th, 2001
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:22:23 -0500

Hi there Nathan,

Actually those B and W shots were printed on color paper but I don't think
that the company I use scans the prints. They scan the original negatives so
basically I have no clue what CBOP does for my negs. I don't know about the
greenish or magenta cast at all because my monitor didn't have that :) sorry

Of course, capturing a cat was cool and I was trying to emphasize the Coke
aspect of the picture :)

Alfie