Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA catalogue and other beefs
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:28:27 -0500

> We get that damn catalogue weeks after you get it in the US.

<<snip>>

> Great magazine but the rest is useless unless you reside in the US. That is
> no problem but they should make an effort to no to annoy us foreigners
> unduly. The only benefit I receive is the magazine which ends up costing me
> $25US an issue.
>
> John Collier

John,

I agree, even here in the US the magazine and catalogue takes 2/3 weeks to
get to the LHSA members, the only reason for this is because they use 3rd
class non-profit mail permit. I have in the past suggested in that they
upgrade the mail permit or even give members the option of paying extra to
have it mailed first class.

sl