Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 owner, what first Lens??
From: "Annie RN" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:07:53 +0000

Hi Jeff,

My first lens for my M6 was the 50mm f/2.  I got it from KEH.  It was in
like new minus condition.  Maybe you could take a look at those from EX
condition and up since cosmetics is secondary for you.  You can return it
within 14 days if you're not satisfied.   The 35mm f/2 is another popular
lens to start with but it costs more than the 50mm.

Best Regards,
Annie