Subject: Re: [Leica] Available Dark Updates
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:25:06 -0600

 Colin,
When I started looking at your stuff, it amazes me that people get
used to you in no time, and they just let you do it.  Your subjects
don't seem threatened at all by your shooting.  I like that.

It inspired me to just pull out the camera at social things and start
shooting.  Guess what?  It works for me too.

I especially like the shots of Nick, Don Odell, and Julie and Carol.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com