Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HCB and "Faceless"
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:58:21 -0500

Having trashed the HCB book by DDD, I have to jump to his defense here -
some of his Korea stuff can be placed side by side with the best of the
best. Yes, it has to be viewed in the context of the times, but that
said, it is excellent combat photography. And his convention coverage
from, was it 1956?, is also none too shabby. And then came the Picasso
period...;-)

B. D.