Subject: Re: [Leica] Pink haze
From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:11:25 -0800 (PST)

I will preface this with I am not an expert in B-W film
development , and have never been able to get consistent
negs with T-Max films (out side of a Hope roller transport
proceser in the time spent as a lab tech at a coop job in
high school )  and gave up, haven't even tryed in ten plus
years in a small tank.

Wouldn't even mention but no one else has brought up the
point  . When you fix T-max films the fix needs to be to be
up to temp if I remember correctly 20c or above for ten min
and still wasn't always enough , things might have changed
but am sure Kodaks  tech line could be more specific .

Hope this helps
Chuck