Subject: [Leica] B52's over Atlanta or another Sorta A Week submission
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:08:53 -0500

I was convinced to donate some wall decor for a charity auction last Friday
and as a courtesy was given tickets to the charity event.  The pictures are
of the B52's which are a very prominent band in the Southeast US.  They put
on a fabulous show without a lot of set or lighting, just great good music.
Thanks the Rei and is Halloween pictures I ventured into Delta 3200 in Xtol
1:3 which I think gave good results.

The URL is http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=168842

As always lavish those electrons in response.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] B52's over Atlanta or another Sorta A Week submission)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] B52's over Atlanta or another Sorta A Week submission)