Subject: Re: [Leica] Pink haze
From: "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:50:36 -0500

> I just developed my first roll of TMAX400 and notced a slight pink
haze
> across
> the center of the developed roll. I used Kodak's TMAX developer, but
was
> curious
> if that particular stock doesn't play nice with non Kodak fixers.

If memory serves well I recall that this particlar family of film does
like a lot of fixing time.
If you haven't yet cut it give it another wee fix bath,
and always check the clearing time of your fix before you start.

Extending the fix time should do the trick.

George

George Weir Photography
www.georgeweir.com
Phone    717-581-0389