Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on the R8
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 16:50:27 -0500

I would hardly call the Nikon 180 2.8 junk. It is a superb lens, and has
been one of the outstanding 180-200 mm lenses for more than a decade.

I often wonder why it is necessary for folks on this list to denigrate
top equipment from other manufacturers - does it somehow help justify
the money tied up in Leica equipment? I don't get it. I love my Ms. And
I love my Nikon gear.

B.D.