Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on the R8
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 16:32:15 -0600

Love the size and balance. Never has an SLR felt so good so fast.
Love the features - just enough - not too many.
Love where the controls fall to the fingers.
Love the bright screen.
Love the metering options.
Love the exposures

Having moved up from 2 R3's which I never fell in love with, but
they did move a lot of film past the glass many for years, held
the glass I wanted and gave faultless exposures

Having also used Nikon F through F5, and had an Alpa 9d back in
the 70's (I've got to say that the 50 1.9 switar had a signature
to die for).

George