Subject: [Leica] Fri/Turday WTB
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 18:16:00 -0800

Sorry to be a little late but I was forgetting to ask for some filters for
the Summicron 90 M E55...
maybe someone is a little bit crazy to get rid of a Y/G, O and R.
Please, e-mail me off list if any weird fellow would like to have those
filters get used in bankrupted Argentina.

Bu the way, I really don't know if the government is actually allowing
international transfers or what. I did pay some stuff with my Amex card with
no problems but... who knows. We're in here for the rest of the day and
maybe the week end but Monday could meet Argentina wherever God knows.

Anyway I hope to keep my cable and modem safe not to get loose enough when
Argentina is finally missing.

Regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny